Sunday, February 03, 2008

Eden Utah

Well it is time for our winter ski trip and this year it is just Bernice and I. We flew in yesterday and the it has been snowing since. We are staying in the Red Moose Lodge in Eden Utah.

This is a car from out parking lot this AM... they arrived when we did. I was ready to take the shuttle to Powder Mountain this AM and then came the word that the MOuntain was closed --Too Much Snow

I instead drove to Snowbasin-- very glad I rented and AWD vehicle. This is a pic of some of the mid-thigh powder I was skiing in today.

THe views at the mountain were very pretty unfortunately it was snowing so hard I did not shoot many pics there.

I did make some new friends today when the Powder shuttle was grounded I gave Lisa and Michelle from Wisconsin a ride to Snowbasin. They proved helpful in cleaning the car and conversation.

The views at our Hotel are just breathtaking. Piles of snow, icicles, snow laden trees. This is the pretty side of winter.

Here are two videos I shot this afternoon.


1 comment:

Nancy B said...

Oh man its pretty but i will choose to enjoy it from a distance.Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

We have freezing rain again.

Love Nancy