Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Another day in Utah

Yesterday I hooked up with a mountain host named Jerry. He took me some places on the mountain I had not been to before. He made the morning very enjoyable.
Today we took a day off and visited the Hill Aerospace Museum in Ogden. It was a nice break from all the skiing.
We saw planes from the Wright brothers up to modern times.





Tonight we went to a little restaurant called Eats of Eden.. the food was OK but the snow in the entrance and the icicles were really cool.
be sure to ckick on this pic to enlarge it I have never seen them bend like this one.
We have been really in awe at the snow and mountains... I think God has a really diverse sense of beauty and we are enjoying it.

I have changed the settings as to comments .... now it should be very easy to comment so please leave a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for changing the settings... the pic of the icicles looks particularity cool blown up

ThyWordHaveIHid said...

The planes were awesome and the snow just amazing. thanks for all the pics.