Thursday, February 07, 2008

Utah Thursday Feb 7th

The lodge at Snowbasin is not your normal ski lodge. This is the chandelier in the massive ceiling there. We had a good day of skiing there today despite skiing in a blizzard most of the day.

Here are a few pics taken in our hotel. There are no outdoor shots today as it was basically a blizzard... I have not seen the snow totals yet but it was coming all day and very windy.

We skied at Snowbasin because the have gondolas to get you up the hill without having to be in the elements which is a good thing when it is blowing. This is a pc of the loft in our hotel.

Here is a view out our window. It is so pretty here everywhere you look it looks like a post card.

Finally tonight we enjoyed an excellent meal with BOTCH. A guy I met from a motorcycle forum I am a member. We had a great meal and conversation with Botch and his girlfriend. Nice to meet you BOTCH.
I am not sure how tall he is but remember I am 6'1" myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the title of the book mom is reading is very fitting...

i also got a laugh when i noticed that the view from your room has the hotel pool/ice skating rink

love, mtm