Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Bonus Post ... vacation will do that for you

We have had 3 good days of skiing so far. They have had over 50 inches of snow since we have been here. If you look in this pic you can see the phenomenon of the sparkly snow they have here.

Today was a sunny day and we were able to ski at Powder mountain. The snow was almost TOO deep for our normal width skis. You should see the width of locals skis. I had a blast today and Bernice skied today up till after 3pm.


The snow is stuck to all the trees... and everything in is a virtual winter wonderland.


We are now a day or so since the last storm and there is still a BUNCH of untracked powder.
I will try to post some more in the next couple of days as I have Internet available


BY THE WAY ,,, as I hoped... the GIANTS are now SUPERBOWL CHAMPS... YIPPEE

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I am glad you are enjoying the winter wonderland all we have here is ICE. Love ya both