Tuesday, January 29, 2008

a little late but a 104 fever will do that to you

Last Wednesday I flew to NY to visit family and friends.... got in a few days of skiing and came home with a high fever...hence a little late making my weekly post.



here is a little video I took to show the snow covered trees....


I was able to enjoy a dinner the second evening home with my nephew and his Fiance.... they will be married this summer in July.



As a follow up to this summers through the bike frame photos I thought I would try a through the skis photo.

This is a pic of Ed & Margaret two of the folks I ski with when I go to NY. They are both good skiers as I type this they are at Steamboat in Colorado for two weeks, a true picture of the active retirement lifestyle.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Mike,

104 fever is hallucinating time!! I hope all is down to normal now and life is back on track. The local ski "resorts" here have their slopes all lit up at night for some night skiing. That actually sounds kind of fun, that way you don't see how short the runs really are!

Jeff