Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sunday's Sayings

Well another week has gone by and it was a good one. I really enjoyed my meetings with my clients during the work part of my week. It is fun to know you are doing what you are supposed to be doing as far as a vocation.

I am using John Maxwell's definition of success as I look at my planning for my life:
“Knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, while sowing seeds that benefit others” I am in the process of writing this in a personalized format when I get it done I will share it.

The week went well from a riding standpoint: We got in short rides on Monday and Wednesday and medium length rides on Friday & Saturday.

I also got in several rides this week on the FZ6 -- I now have over 600 miles on it and will take it in soon for the first service. I needed it done before the trip to the mountains of Georgia in a few weeks.

I also installed an aftermarket horn for the Yamaha -it is LOUD -- good to be heard"
I needed to modify it a little for the motorcycle -- needed a drain hole drilled to prevent incidental pooling of water during rain or washing.

Tonight Bernice and I will be sharing about our trip at our Sunday evening Church service. It is fun to tell about what happened and I never seem to tire of answering the same questions about mileage flat tires ect.

No comments: