Sunday, September 16, 2007

Summer Week

This week was another good one.

Two shorter (less than 25) and two longer (40+)bicycle rides (Mon/Wed/Fri/ Sat)

Work was slightly less hectic as I have cut back just a bit on how many clients I will see each week. It makes it a tad more relaxing for me the only downside is ocasionally clients have to wait a bit for a face to face. I can still handle most anything urgent over the phone.

I was able to get the first service done on the FZ6 and they actually charged me less than they quoted me. In just over 2 weeks I will head to the mountains of North Georgia to ride it for about 5 days. Looking forward to that.

We had dinner and watched the Gator game with some long time friends and enjoyed a great meal and big win over Tennessee.

Today after Church we had a church wide picnic at a camp called Southwind just outside of town. It was good food, conversation and games. They have a very nice facility.







Now I will have a little time to continue working on an upcoming Sunday School lesson I will be teaching a class from December till the end of February on the book of Judges. It is an old testament book with more action than most current day Movies and a messege that is so relevant it is scary. Some things that stay the same are good-- like God others don't change much and that is bad --- like man in general.

No comments: