Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving Week

It was a great week full of lots of good stuff. Started out with a bunch of appointments at work but since I like all my clients it is fun to work. Once Thursday got here it was raining; this is the first time in years it rained on Thanksgiving. It was perfect because this year we only had 17 people for dinner instead of the usual 25- 30+. So other than missing the traditional morning bike ride the day went well.
We had a visitor from Bristol England join us, his name is Paul and he just finished a ride from Canada to Mexico then across the country. (He is featured in this weeks video)


On Friday Michael, Paul and I paddled up the Silver River. It is a 4-5 mile upstream paddle with plenty of wildlife along the way. We saw plenty of Gators as we enjoyed a gorgeous day.



Friday night we got 4 tickets given to us for the Florida/ FSU basketball game. Saturday AM I met some friends for breakfast and 200+ motorcycle ride towards Daytona.


FLORIDA 45 Florida State 12
It is rumored that Tim Tebow Stiff Armed this Car

1 comment:

Bob Cook said...

I have a comment, but I'll wait till I see you. ;-)