Saturday, November 10, 2007

rides a homecoming a prom a party and a close call



Well this week I had two great rides in the woods on the Mountain Bike. The picture of my bike over I-75 is taken from the Land Bridge over interstate it is at the midway point of a 20+ mile ride. It is a tri use bridge (walkers bikes equestrian)
On Friday I had to go to Daytona for an appointment with a client whose husband recently died. Bernice went with me and we took the Harley. After the appointment we headed to the coast to a favorite restaurant called High Tides. We had some excellent fish with a nice sea breeze and the pounding surf right outside the window.
We then headed North to Flager along the coast before heading inland to Ocala.

Once home we headed out to take pictures of Derek and Amy before they went to homecoming. They had a nice time with dinner and then off to the dance.


At this point Bernice and I headed to a 50th Anniversary party for some long time clients of mine Craig & Mary Ehle. CONGRATULATIONS!!
I found out via Email that My Dad was named King of the Prom at the Moose in Johnstown - Way to go Dad.

Well the fact that I am writing this is evidence I am OK. I was hit today by a Harley going 50 mph while riding my bicycle. I was making a left hand turn checked my mirror and a head check I made the turn and WHAM He tried to go by me on the left. He hit my left hand and front wheel. I somehow with God's protection came out with only sore hand and a ruined front wheel. The Harley kept going. But I feel fortunate to be alive and uninjured for the most part.

No comments: