Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunny skies.... warm weather is it December

This was a great week of Florida weather... we had mid 70's and low 80's with very low humidity....oh and did I say Sunshine.  This while my family in NY was enduring 2 major snow storms and my friends in Wisconson were freezing.  It is a tough life but someone has to live here. 

Fairly short week at work as we only saw clients Monday and Tuesday.... a little followup on Wednesday and I am done for the year.  Michael will be there on a limited basis through year end.  It has been a great 7 months having him work with me in the practice--- He has learned a lot and does very well with clients.


The flowers were in bloom and the skies blue and we were enjoying the Tandem.  This picture was taken with the camera balanced on a rock -- hence the low angle.








Bernice and I rode to the Villages on Friday it was a great ride about 60 when we started which was was short sleeve weather-- it seems wierd for December but I will take it. 









We got our Christmas present to each other early as our racks and saddle bags (Panniers) arrived.  I put them on and everything fit  like a charm.  This is what we will carry our clothes/ tools/ etc when we ride down the west coast in September. 






There are 4 bags altogether--- 2 larger ones in the front and 2 smaller ones in the front.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you tried riding with the packs yet?
i had a nice ride the land bridge and back. missed the rain thankfully...