Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cold --Party--guests


I started the past week with a cold and it got the whole fever etc to go with it ....long & short I missed nearly 3 days of work.  The good news in the scenario is Michael is capable and fully licensed to carry on with clients now a days without me being there.  It was a good test for him and a relief for me.   By the end of the week I was feeling better.

Friday was my Holiday Open house where we invite some of my clients to our home for some food and fellowship.  It was a nice afternoon.  The food was yummy as usual. 

My clients really enjoyed the Chocolate fountain and told me I should have it in my office continually.  I think we will stick with homemade baked goods and good coffee -- I like chocolate too much for the fountain to work. 

Cayce was able to come over and help Bernice in the Morning with preparations -- that was a real help

One of my clients had just taken delivery of a Smart car.  It was the hit of party and at 3:00 the designated end of the open house he pulled it into the driveway--- Whoosh the house emptied and every body wanted to see the little vehicle. 

I actually drove it around the block ....it drives much bigger than it looks. 



Many of the clients wanted their picture taken with it.  They get about 41 mpg and cost about $14,000.  An interesting vehicle but not one I am ready to go out and buy.





Friday after the party we had some cyclist come and stay with us. We are on a list to provide hospitality to touring cyclist--- Christopher and Karen are from the NYC area and are headed to New Orleans. Nice folks and good conversation was had.  This is them leaving on Saturday AM 

I felt well enough to get in a 40 mile ride on the Tandem with Bern on Saturday AM after our company left.






I thought I would put this in to help those of us who live in Fl remember why--------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe those people are riding in those clothes...

chocolate fountain even looks great in the picture...

very funny video!