Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday's Words

Today was an interesting day....I turned the corner with my sinus infection and what started out as a day that looked like it would be one to endure turned out very good. When we cycled there were days that looked tough on paper and they turned out well and others that looked easy ended up being difficult. I think I learned a valuable lesson that things are not always as they seem and even when they are tougher than expected --this too will pass.

I had my three apts as is normal on Wednesday and then my plan was to close files and head home early to sleep. As the day wore on my energy level surged and I was being productive and felt better as time passed. In the afternoon I was able to resolve the remaining glitches from our computer upgrades late last week. (network issues and software compatibility) I ended up resolving a few other issues and did not leave till 5:30 -- with a smile on my face.

Wednesday is always a GOOD day because me and my sweetie have designated that as date night. We had a great meal at a local Mexican resturant -- very relaxing and enjoyable. Then we read a devotional book written for couples that seems to add perspective and help with balance.

When we got home it was cooling down a bit and I took the FZ6 out for a short ride. Nice way to end the day. Tomorrow we will go on a nice med length ride prior to work.

No comments: