Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tuesday thoughts

Tuesday is a rest day - meaning no riding today. Still at various times during the day my thoughts drift to the ride across the country. Faces of the friends I made on the trip pop into my mind. It is really profound how this thing can still in my mind.

Today was a full day at work and I have some sort of a sinus infection so I was not up to speed. The good part about it is I REALLY like my clients. So with multiple hand cleansing I made it through the 6 appointments.

My focus is building for the trips that lie ahead. This weekend we have a camping trip in St. Augustine with our friends the Hawk's and 2 other families from my Pop up forum. It should be relaxing and fun. I think we are planning to ride Wed/ Thurs and Friday and then leave the bikes home while we head to the beach. Sometimes we take them if we are training for an event.

Bern and I will be traveling to NY on the 20th of Sept for a quick trip to see some family. Especially my sister Nancy who is dealing with a serious bout with Cancer. On top of that there is a bit of friction between some other family members. Oh well I am doing my best to remain neutral..... eeee hahhh

I am also looking forward to a motorcycle trip in Early October with the guys. That means some new gear to be able to travel with the FZ6. It is all in the mail and I am waiting like a kid before Christmas.

Well dat's all folks

No comments: