Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another week in in the life

Well I harvested a few pics off the I Phone for this weeks blog. I am always amazed that a phone takes decent pics. This is my sister Nancy -- we got to have lunch and spend some time with her while in NY







This my other sister Jeanne. She is the oldest of the siblings. We had a chance to spend an evening at her camp near Hope NY while there.




Here is a pic taken of the 3 of us when we stopped by Jeanne's job to say hi. I did not realize how little my big sisters are.





We recently traded Bern's BMW in on a Volkswagen GTI. It is a great lil car. Do not let the appearance lull you into complacency this is a FAST lil machine that corners like it is on rails.



It is a two faced car....ONE - a lil compact economy car-- TWO---A demon speed racer-- if you let the 200hp turbo charged engine spool up you best have it pointed in the right direction.

It was a nice week albeit the stock market was a bit sketchy...if you were gone for a week and a half you would not know anything happened -- except for Lehman Bros is gone and Merrill Lynch is owned by a Bank

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the plug inferring i am the younger sister.... LOL

We enjoyed your visit home how be it so brief.

Love Nancy