Sunday, March 16, 2008

Family pics and a good week

Well I have no pics from this week because of a long story -which I will spare you the details--- I was without my camera until Thursday night. SO I will put up some pics from last weeks trip.

This was a good week all in all. Work went well and many details are falling in place for moving my office on the 28th of this month. I had two good bicycle rides in the woods and two on the road. Also 2 nice motorcycle rides one on the Yamaha and the after church today Bernice and I went on the Harley.

This week Michael and I will head to Minneapolis for some training. We fly up on Wed and back Friday Evening.

This is my nephew Colby. Hi is just under 3 years old and he is a cute little guy. He is the one I put animal pictures in my blog for.

This is my niece Cristen. She is in eighth grade, plays several sports (quite well) and is a very good student. She does not talk to much, as she is your typical teenager with the Ipod in her ears most of the time.


This is my Dad and his girlfriend Ann. Dad just turned 84 on the 14th -- Happy Birthday DAD!!!!






Derek was spared hearing all the same stories again as Ann brought her granddaughter Emily to dinner. The two of them got along well and enjoyed some pool and shuffleboard at the local Moose club after dinner.

On Saturday night we got together at Nancy's house and ordered in some Chinese food. This is a shot of myself, my Dad, and two of my sisters -Nancy on the left and Jeanne on the right.








All pics can be made bigger by just double clicking them.

I have made it easy to post a comment. Just click and then hit anonymous (you can sign your name in the comment)

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Mike,
Nice 'do! Like I said on the phone I am down to the #1 attachment when I cut mine, but I am not up for the maintenance of a "smoothie" just yet. Hope you have a good trip to Mpls. You can bring some of that southern warmth with you and share ;>) Jeff